We’re Missing the Big Picture on the HMB

wellness wizard

Hello,

I hope this post finds everyone well. I am writing in regards to some key elements I don’t see in discussions that I feel contribute GREATLY to finding the perfect donor. The reason for the lack of appearance probably stems from the lack of scientific literature, but as we all know science is a slow, meticulous, beautiful thing and it cannot be rushed. One day man kind will look back on the medical practices of today and laugh. It may be at our expense, but hey… what can we really do !?! Well, a start would be to focus on the missing links of the perfect donor; the perfect donor will have had a lifelong diet free of hydrogenated oils, refined sugars, antibiotic/ steroid treated meats, pesticide free produce, smog free air, microplastic free water, a limited exposure to heavy metals, will be nearly parasite free (no one is 100%), will have a lifetime of exercise under their belt, will have been born of natural childbirth, will have had a lifetime of adequate sun exposure, a lifetime of wearing predominately cotton or wool clothing, will have had completed several fasts in excess of 5 days through their lifetime, they will be someone who has had limited exposure to drugs and alcohol, grew up in a smoke free home, grew up spending adequate time outdoors barefoot, will have had limited exposure to technology that creates substantial EMF, and they will be someone who knows how to breathe.
…. Now you might be saying wow that’s a long list… my answer to that would be yes you’re right, and that’s why finding a perfect donor has been very difficult. Essentially the entire population world wide has been disqualified at this point. It’s a shame, but it’s the truth. You also might be confused on how some of those listed points contribute to stool quality and the microbiome, feel free to comment on any of the points and I will dive into a more detailed response. For the sake of time and keeping my first post short I’m not going to touch on everything at the moment. I can assure you though all factors on that list hold significant importance regardless of if the science is there yet or not.

The human body is a marvelous machine. Many say man was made in the image of god. If that’s the case the big man upstairs must of had a pretty solid gut biome. The wonders we are capable of may be limitless, but unfortunately as a collective we are drifting further away from our potential. Communities and projects like this give me hope. Again, I hope this post finds everyone well and am looking forward to more in depth discussion.

Best regards,

Your only mention of antibiotics is "antibiotic/ steroid treated meats". Why is that? And no mention of breastfeeding?
Excuse me, I wrote this post quickly while in the sauna and I definitely missed some critical points! Some additional points to add to the list would be; they will have been breastfed, the mother breastfeeding them will have adhered to the entire list as well, they will have been never treated with antibiotics, they will have never taken over the counter medication like ibuprofen, Tylenol, heartburn medicine, etc. regularly, they will have never taken prescription medication regularly such as anti-anxiety, pain, cholesterol, depression ssri, stimulants, steroids, etc. , they will regularly drink hot herbal teas brewed from whole leaves, they will have a diet where at least 20% of caloric intake is fiber, they will have lived a life where all of their cook-wear and food containers have been glass or cast iron, and they will someone who has slept 7-10 hours a night their entire life, and they will probably be someone who bee-keeps and gardens barefoot.

Ultimately the list can go on and on. To be honest it gets a little overwhelming but ultimately it makes sense. As we have industrialized as a species we have moved further and further away from the harmonization we had with nature. All we can do now is try to replicate it.

Excuse me, I wrote this post quickly while in the sauna and I definitely missed some critical points! Some additional points to add to the list would be; they will have been breastfed, the mother breastfeeding them will have adhered to the entire list as well, they will have been never treated with antibiotics, they will have never taken over the counter medication like ibuprofen, Tylenol, heartburn medicine, etc. regularly, they will have never taken prescription medication regularly such as anti-anxiety, pain, cholesterol, depression ssri, stimulants, steroids, etc. , they will regularly drink hot herbal teas brewed from whole leaves, they will have a diet where at least 20% of caloric intake is fiber, they will have lived a life where all of their cook-wear and food containers have been glass or cast iron, and they will someone who has slept 7-10 hours a night their entire life, and they will probably be someone who bee-keeps and gardens barefoot.

Ultimately the list can go on and on. To be honest it gets a little overwhelming but ultimately it makes sense. As we have industrialized as a species we have moved further and further away from the harmonization we had with nature. All we can do now is try to replicate it.
I mean it really blows my mind to think that all creatures that walk this earth are composed of predominately bacteria and fungal cells, and on a larger scale all ecosystems are kept in check and maintained by these same bacteria and fungi. It’s funny to think that order and balance is kept in this world by these little guys, not nation states, but it’s the truth! My point is that our connection and relationship with these little guys is much more complex than we could even imagine. And everything we do in some way, shape, or form ultimately affects this relationship. We as a species still have a lot to learn about this relationship, but a good place to start is just choosing to live more holistically.

Back