Microbioma Microbioma.org has hired a lawyer to threaten me to take down the evidence exposing them for blatantly lying to his customers. (2021)

Microbioma.org

Michael Harrop

These people are unethical scumbags who deserve to be put out of business.

The evidence is listed in the HumanMicrobiome.info wiki. I probably can't link it here due to Reddit's rules that resulted in the previous thread being taken down. Additional threads:

I think the people who've bought stool from Microbioma.org are idiots. Even if you deny/don't agree that I'm one of, if not the most, knowledgeable people in the world on FMT, the gut microbiome, and human health & development, the following publicly available information should still have been enough to warn anyone away from them.

I've been looking for a high-quality donor for 6+ years, and have used 9 different donors, most of whom were not high quality. I've been extremely desperate, and in a life-threatening condition for many years as well. I worked/volunteered with Microbioma.org as Head of Operations for North America for almost 2 years. I recruited and screened hundreds of donors. They are charging people "1495 EUR / 1595 USD + shipping" for 6 enemas. Due to the 2 years of volunteer work I did with them they offered to provide me with this for free. I declined.

If after knowing all that, you still ordered from them, you're an idiot.

---

EDIT:

My response to their lawyer:
Here is the evidence:

The people who hired you are unethical scumbags who deserve to be put out of business. As far as I know they are operating out of a unique legal area in Spain. Even though I worked with/volunteered with them, they were very secretive, so I don't have much info on them, nor enough knowledge of the laws in their area, nor the ability to speak Spanish. Thus I have not reported them to their local authorities. Since they obtain most of their customers from the internet it's a reasonable approach to spread the evidence on the internet so people can make informed decisions. Unfortunately their use of legal threats has been successful in taking down the information & evidence from various Facebook groups, thus putting many people in harm's way.

Original 03 Aug 2021 (46 comments).

FMT Clinics
  1. I included all required info
Back