Jason Klop FMT with Jason Klop (2021)

Jason Klop's FMT Solution or Novel Biome

Archivist

Hi all, I wanted to start a thread about the transplants Dr. Jason Klop has been doing on children with autism, down in Mexico. I haven't used FMT, but I'm part of boards for kids with neurological issues, and I've heard of many kids who've faced some very serious adverse effects after this treatment, becoming extremely disregulated, developing symptoms of OCD, tremendous behavioral and gastrointestinal issues, and worsening dysbiosis.

He also, apparently, screens all comments on his Facebook page, removing comments from parents asking for help after their kids begin suffering these ill effects, so there's nowhere for parents to get true information on what's really going on with this extremely expensive treatment. I believe he's also created at least one fake profile to praise results.

Since I believe he's still practicing, I'm just putting this here in hopes that anyone searching for information and considering this for their child will see this and strongly reconsider before it's too late.

Original 14 Apr 2021 (20 comments). 15 comments.

FMT Clinics
  1. I included all required info
Back