Andrew Stafford FMT experience for 4 autoimmune diseases, Crohn's, CFS, celiacs, MS. Significant improvements to conditions and personality

Michael Harrop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr25R2hyhuE

Used a family member. 5 rounds of FMT via enema. Helped a lot with both Crohn's and diarrhea.

Increased energy and well-being which wore off after a few days. After the 4th FMT he felt the benefits sustained. Anti-social personality traits were decreased.

He experienced some months-long, but temporary, negative mental side effects, such as panic attacks, depression, and anxiety.

Of the 5 autoimmune diseases I've been diagnosed with, the only one I still have symptoms from is MS, but those are gradually going away. Right now, I am detoxing heavy metals, mycotoxins, and environmental toxins with a combination of DMSA, glutathione, NAC, IR sauna, and fasting with additional nutritional support.

Not on any medications, other than taking a sleeping pill for insomnia once every 2-3 months, and haven't been for almost 5 years now.

Included required info?
  1. Yes
I interesting that he experienced such drastic results from using a family members stool.

I notice that I get pretty bad anxiety after FMTs. It usually starts after the first one and lasts months after the last. I think it might be due to herx and donor-host interactions. My guess is Andrew might've experienced something similar.

interesting that he experienced such drastic results from using a family members stool.
Yes, it's frustrating to see so many people easily cure their condition by using a donor they know and easily got. For most of us, it's much harder.

One of the best donors I used was a family member (niece), but they didn't want to do it.

Thats unfortunate, I had a similar experience with my younger cousin but I wasn’t really getting any results anyway. Never really understood their reasoning.

Back