fmt and insomnia/palpitations?

Numerousfmt

I did an fmt and the morning after i woke up with a 'shock'. as if something scared me. Also with my heart racing.

Since then when im about to fall asleep my heart starts racing.

(I have to say that before the fmt i had 2 weeks of insomnia because i was worrying, but the heart racing came after the fmt)

Please list the following information:
  • Donor info (age, sex, relation to you)?
  • How did you select & screen the donor?
  • Donor's stool characteristics?
  • Your stool before and after?
  • Have you used other donors? How does this donor compare?

• Number of FMTs over length of time?
  • Routes: upper, lower, both?
  • Fresh or Frozen? Antifreeze?
  • Your diet before, during, and after?
  • Supplements & medications you are/were taking?

5 yrs niece. When she was 2, she had perfect type 4 stools and she cured me.

Before stool was lighter, a bit yellow, softer. Maybe type 4 going towards type 5

After stool was more type 3/4

Enema, 250 ml and day after yellow and sour smelling. Her stool was firm type 2 dark brown but not super hard, it was still soft when i touched it
So again with 400 ml and then mine became the type 3/4. This time she had a type 3 light brown

So 3 years ago she cured you of something, then something happened and you decided to use her again and now it's causing issues with heart racing? There's not enough detail here to comment on much.

So 3 years ago she cured you of something, then something happened and you decided to use her again and now it's causing issues with heart racing? There's not enough detail here to comment on much.
English is not my first language but i will try give more details.

I had 6 years of weird stool. It all began with an episode of diarrhea. Since then stool was hard or soft or sticky. Before that i had everyday perfect type 3. Dark brown

Niece cured me after 6 years.

2 years i had her type 3/4 stool, normal brown.

Even last year after stomach flu my stool went back to normal. So i thought i was cured foreve.

Then since september i had diarrhoe again and stool became lighter brown and also softer. So i decided to use her again to cure me. But she is 5 now and her stool and eating habits have changed. Her stool isnt bad and she is regular but still im worried

Back